the log , the game  Index du Forum

the log , the game  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Karl Robinson says leaving Charlton was not an easy decision

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the log , the game Index du Forum -> Chemin Au 3 Routes -> Les fontaine Au Eau claire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil)
Niveau: 1
Xp:
point(s): 0
Grades: 1

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 11:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Karl Robinson says leaving Charlton was not an easy decision Répondre en citant

sbobet222 Karl Robinson could be appointed Oxford manager before the weekend, Sky Sports News understands.

The 37-year-old's departure by mutual consent from Charlton Athletic was confirmed on Thursday morning.

Robinson joined Charlton in November 2016 from MK Dons following Russell Slade's departure. It is believed he offered his resignation to club owner Roland Duchatelet on two different occasions.

Lee Bowyer and Johnnie Jackson will take charge of their home match on Saturday against Plymouth Argyle.

"I'd like to thank the Charlton fans for their support during my time at the club. Moving on now was not an easy decision for anybody but it is what is best for the club and everyone involved," Robinson told the club website.

"Bow [Lee Bowyer] and Jacko [Johnnie Jackson] have been fantastic during my time here and I have no doubt I'm leaving the club in good hands." sbobet222

Charlton are ninth in League One, five points off the play-off positions with a game in hand over sixth-placed Plymouth.

Robinson managed 27 wins in his 75-game tenure.

Charlton director Richard Murray said: "I'd like to place on record our thanks to Karl Robinson who has worked tirelessly during his time at Charlton. The club and Karl came to an agreement that is best for everyone involved.

"We're very grateful to Lee Bowyer and Johnnie Jackson for stepping forward in the club's time of need. Lee has impressed everyone at The Valley since coming back to the club last year and Johnnie has Charlton running through his veins.

"Together they are the best people to lead the club through an important few weeks." sbobet222

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 11:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the log , the game Index du Forum -> Chemin Au 3 Routes -> Les fontaine Au Eau claire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange